Monday 26 March 2012

The bad hot drop on a meatsheild wolf by three other frigates.......

Last night in the cold end of space, there it was on the com channel 'I've got a merlin here pointed' So I warp in and called to all others to follow in and then more intel on the coms 'now a rifter and a kestrel' so we all clash into them, the merlin is down by the time I get there, so I started taking on the kestrel and rifter and both in seconds go down and all the other pods warp out except the pod of the kestrel. So we grab him and get ready for a ransom but then a sacerlage warps in on us, so we finish the pod off and warp out. Most of the night after that fight we was geting chased by 2 gangs of bc's and logi support so, I kept warp down to them to see if I could get one of them but they were grouped up and plus with logi support it would be abit hard. But then I was getting a bit tired so I warp off to the station and docked and went to sleep for a couple of hours....

No comments:

Post a Comment