Wednesday 28 March 2012

The last couple of fights which was fun

I just logged on and so me and a couple of others went on a roam, but as we undock our scout screamed that there was 3 ferox's and a brutix was on the Evati gate in todi. So we quickly jumped and both us and them crossed jumped each other but our allies The Chuppa's saw them and jumped them so as we burned back to the Evati gate and jumped, we started to engage them and missiles and bullets were flying every where. The ferox's were taking abit of time to go down but as we looked at them, they had sheild remote repairers on their ships. But it didn't save them:  http://thebastards.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=12849636.

After this fight we was getting followed by a drake gang, only about 5-6 drakes. So as my fleet was getting safe, me in a tengu went in to engage them but it ended in tears as I landed they warped of and I warped in at 50km and their was a intercepter next to me and pointed me, so I thought I could kill him before his gang jumped me, but I was shocked when his friends landed and they were all in frigates. Which here is the loss: http://thebastards.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=12849990 and the fit was a test.

But the next day I had amazing luck, I was in a gang again with my allies the Chuppa's and as we was roaming and me being in a tornado. We all landed on a gate which all my fleet jumped except me because I saw a Manticore which let me lock him and I thought I could just alpha it but I was missing and so I started burning away as he pointed me and started shooting me. As I got to about 30-40km I started to track and destoryed his ship in 2 volleys and got the loot, which was amazing: http://thebastards.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=12861847.

No comments:

Post a Comment